Monday 29 June 2009

'Dad' Kwon "CF all break - Money Today

From the first child actor Kwon Sang-woo was thrilled.

25 Kwon aired MBC 'Golden fish' 'knee Park taoist' marriage appeared to have recently told of a full-Tori also revealed his son.

Kwon Sang-woo's "in a marriage, I think CF was about 7 flights of all lost now," the "But it's all right. I got 3 days ago a group," he said.

He's "the biggest amount I can think of a group," the "popular after the marriage shall be postponed for your own behavior was a coward," he said.

Kwon, "We will not even realize. I can replace the guy that does not matter now, I feel like going to the world," he has confessed.

Kwon Sang-woo for the son, "I look like her much improved (?) Was" the "whole damatgo Streamlined me I look like my mom," he could not hide a smile.

He gets his son died 6 months after his father was born just been said.

Kwon Sang-woo "My son wants to make a lot of memories," and "always remember about my 2 years old my father had hope. Want to be a good husband and father," he said.

On the air meeting with the wife, Son Tae-yeong Kwon Sang-woo in the dating, marriage and pregnancy and childbirth without modification to the pool to tell me a love story attracted attention.

0 comments: